Wedding Ceremony or Mass Booklet Service
This is a 12 Page Wedding Mass Booklet. The Cover is printed in full colour on 300GSM luxury card (Choice of Premium White, Sirio Pearl or Polar Dawn ).
Inner pages printed in black and white on high quality 120GSM paper.
Please note that a 12 page mass booklet includes the full ceremony.
Colours may vary slightly from what you see on screen as computer monitors can display colours slightly differently.
What is the Wedding Mass Booklet Service.
This is a service we provide to brides and grooms in Ireland and the UK. We have many many years experience in creating wedding mass booklets for brides and grooms so you can rest assured that your wedding mass booklet will be created exactly as you wish and delivered on time.
How does this service work?
First you need to decide on quantity. Do you want each guest to have their own ceremony booklet, one between 2, one between 3. We usually recommend 1 between 2 of your guests, one each for the Bride and Groom, one for each Bridesmaid/Groomsman and one for each family member. You should also allow one for the celebrant and one for each person reading (First and Second Readings, Prayers of the Faithful etc)
Then place your order with us for that quantity. After your order is placed, you will receive an email from us with details of everything we need from you to complete your order.
Information and Tips to ensure we can get your Mass Booklet Completed on time
- Decide on your readings, prayers, songs etc. You will also need to ensure you have your celebrants approval for reading choices and music choices.
- Please give us the wedding date, time and ceremony venue.
- Ensure you have a list of all of the wedding party – parents names, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, pageboys etc.
- Then you need to send all of this detail to us to put together in the ceremony booklet.
- Please do check for spelling mistakes. Ensure peoples names are correct. Please do all of this before sending to us. If we spot a mistake we will tell you but we do not proof read everything for you.
- We will send you a digital proof of your ceremony booklet for you to approve before it goes to print.
- Then we ask that you allow 3 to 4 days between print and delivery.
- You should plan to have your booklet at least 2 full weeks before your wedding date.